Simple ways to add veggies to your life.
Friday, October 19, 2012
Eating Out Fridays
Always ask for extra veggies!
I wasn't ready to forego shrimp so I asked for half shrimp and half extra veggies.
Only ate a spoonful of rice too.
Fill up on veggies FIRST!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something good!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Eating Out Fridays
I told them to pile the veggies high on my black bean burger. It was awesome! Which veggies do you put on your sandwiches?
Red Okra
Remember when your mom would try to make you try new veggies? At 28, now I actually try them and actually enjoy them. Roasted red okra w...
Eating from the Yard
What's the best part of eating from the yard? It's virtually FREE! A little basil from your garden can be transformed into a tas...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something good!