I needed to practice my cranberry sauce recipe for Thanksgiving, so I made Vegan Stuffing and squash to go with it!
The cranberry sauce contains ZERO sugar. I added apple, pineapple and honey to sweeten the sauce.
It tastes great!!
Is your cranberry sauce shaped like a can??
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Thanksgiving Practice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
What's the best part of eating from the yard? It's virtually FREE! A little basil from your garden can be transformed into a tas...
-
Remember when your mom would try to make you try new veggies? At 28, now I actually try them and actually enjoy them. Roasted red okra w...
-
Do you think salads are boring? They don't have to be! I like to prep my veggies once a week so making a salad or stir fry is EASY. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me something good!